- PEO-1: To prepare the students to excel in undergraduate and post graduate in Mechanical Engineering to mould their careers for successful employment in industry, academic and entrepreneurial activities.
- PEO-2: Graduates of Mechanical Engineering program will analyze and synthesize data and apply technical concepts which lead to the design of new products, improve upon existing products and systems and develop technical problem solving skills.
- PEO-3: Graduates will excel in a wide range of Mechanical Engineering fields such as Design, Analysis and multi-disciplinary areas.
- PEO-4: Graduates will have excellent oral and written communication skills, team work skills, ethical attitude and an ability to relate engineering issues to broader social environment.
- PEO-5: To provide a passionate academic environment for students that encourage learning of emerging technologies, acquire leadership qualities and guidelines needed for a successful career in lifelong learning.
- Graduates will demonstrate the ability to use basic knowledge in mathematics, science and engineering and apply them to solve problems specific to Mechanical Engineering (Fundamental engineering analysis skills).
- Graduates will demonstrate the ability to design and conduct experiments, interpret and analyze data, and report results (Information retrieval skills).
- Graduates will demonstrate the ability to design any mechanical systems that meets desired specifications and requirements (Creative skills).
- Graduates will demonstrate the ability to function as a coherent unit in multidisciplinary design teams, and deliver results through collaborative research (Teamwork).
- Graduates will demonstrate the ability to identify, formulate and solve mechanical engineering problems of a complex kind (Engineering problem solving skills).
- Graduates will demonstrate an understanding of their professional and ethical responsibilities, and use technology for the benefit of mankind (Professional integrity).
- Graduates will be able to communicate effectively in both verbal and written forms (Speaking / writing skills).
- Graduates will have the confidence to apply engineering solutions in global and national contexts (Engineering impact assessment skills).
- Graduates should be capable of self-education and clearly understand the value of life-long learning (Continuing education awareness).
- Graduates will develop an open mind and have an understanding of the impact of engineering on society and demonstrate awareness of contemporary issues (Social awareness).
- Graduates will be familiar with applying software methods and modern computer tools to analyze mechanical engineering problems (Software hardware interface).
- Graduates will have the ability to recognize the importance of professional development by pursing post graduate studies or face competitive examinations that offer challenging and rewarding careers in Mechanical Engineering (Successful career and immediate employment).