- PEO-1:Students will establish themselves as effective professionals by solving real problems through the use of management science knowledge and with attention to team work, effective communication, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- PEO-2: Students will develop professional skills that prepare them for immediate employment and for life-long learning in advanced areas of management and related fields.
- PPEO-3: Students will demonstrate their ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment by having learned and applied new skills and new competencies.
- PEO-4: Students will be provided with an educational foundation that prepares them for excellence, leadership roles along diverse career paths with encouragement to professional ethics and active participation needed for a successful career.
- Equip with advanced business acumen that helps them to understand the key business functions and organizational resources for efficient business management.
- Familiarize themselves with financial concepts, analysis and reporting systems.
- Apply technology to enhance organizational efficiency and create innovative business solutions.
- Identify customer needs and to participate in the process of developing products and services to meet their requirements.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze complex, unstructured qualitative and quantitative problems by collecting, analyzing data by using accounting, financial, mathematical, statistical tools, information and communication technologies to solve the complex business problems.
- An ability to understand the impact of Managerial solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- Familiarize with social responsibility issues that managers must address, including business ethics, cultural diversity, and environmental concerns.
- An understanding of professional, ethical, legal, financial, marketing, sales, logistical security and social issues and responsibilities.
- Acquire leadership skills, understand group and individual dynamics, and be able to work in teams.
- An ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and orally.
- Apply conceptual business foundations to solve practical decision-making problems, both individually and as part of teams using techniques such as case analysis, projects and assignments.
- Exhibit business‐related behavioral skills including leadership, interpersonal, communication (written and oral), team, and lifelong learning skills.