- PEO 1. To strengthen the learners with fundamental concepts of applied mathematics, applied sciences and basic engineering subjects to analyze and solve problems in Information Technology.
- PEO 2.To prepare the learners academically strong with core instruction and the state-of-the art knowledge in innovative design competence, skills, simulation, development & testing, hardware and software components for offering solutions related to Information Technology using modern tools and techniques.
- PEO 3. To prepare the learners competent in computer programming, net working and security as practicing professionals in Computer Science, Information Technology to sustain a life – long career to adept cutting edge technologies.
- PEO 4. To strengthen the learners with MOUs for training, placement & career guidance, Research and higher education, services with multidisciplinary approach and communication skills.
- PEO 5. To broadly prepare the learners to globally acclaimed competitive tests and imbibing in civic leadership qualities, environment- society and informed citizenship with benevolent social, ethical, holistic and behavioral approach.
- An ability to apply the fundamental knowledge of mathematics, computing, science, and engineering to solve Information Technology problems.
- An ability to design and conduct engineering experiments as well as to analyze and interpret data with rubrics.
- An ability to design and construct a hardware and software system, component, or process to meet desired needs, within realistic constraints with core instruction and state-of-the art knowledge.
- An ability to function on multi – disciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems in the Information Technology field.
- An understanding of professional, social and ethical responsibility with informed citizenship.
- An ability to apply the broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, and societal context.
- An ability to recognize the need for and to engage in life – long learning.
- An ability to apply computational skills and knowledge to maintain environmental sustainability.
- An ability to use computer programming skills and modern engineering tools in networking and security necessary for engineering practice.
- An ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written usage.
- An ability to understand and implement inter disciplinary concepts for project management and finance.