IGNATIA is a one day Technical Meet is being organized on 11.04.2018.
This contest is expected to encourage inquisitiveness and aptitude to research and innovation in talented young students.
This event also gives participants ample opportunity for exchanging their views and sharing knowledge with wide spectrum of students.
And students will interact with each other and take back to the best.
About MCA Department:
A vision to generate groomed, technically competent and skilled intellectual professionals to the world, SVCE started MCA course in 2008 with intake 60 and the current intake is 120 students. The Department of computer Applications has equipped with e-classrooms, Seminars, Guest Lectures and Faculty development programs.
The department has well qualified and efficient faculty members for facilitating effective guidance to the students to meet the challenges of the IT Industry.
About SV Colleges:
SV College of Engineering (SVCE) and SV Engineering College for Women (SVEW) are the part of SV Colleges group, established in 2007 and 2009 respectively.
The colleges are affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapuramu (JNTUA) and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) New Delhi, SVCE is Accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade.
The colleges offer UG (ME, CIVIL, EEE, ECE, CSE & IT) and PG (M.Tech, MBA & MCA) Courses.
The campus is equipped with state of the art Computer labs. All class rooms are equipped with LCD projectors and laptops for better Student-Teacher interaction, productivity and communication which make teaching and learning simpler and enjoyable. SV Colleges strive to provide the latest and best collection of books, journals, online sources and dissertations to the students for course work and research.
Our vision is to become a leader in providing Quality educational services and create value by offering superior educational programs, supported by exceptional service and delivered with integrity.SV Colleges have upheld a rigorous Commitment to the curriculum and the programs that we offer with a wide range of courses at our three institutions spread across Kadapa and Tirupati campuses.
General Instructions for Participants
1. All participants should report at registration desk by 9:00 AM.
2. Participants must bring their college ID cards/ authentication letters from the college.
3. Decision of the Judge(s) is final.
4. Students should come in formal dress only.
5. Each participant is provided with a participation certificate and lunch.
6. No accommodation will be provided
7. For all correspondence communicate through
Detailed Guidelines for Individual Event
1. Maximum two authors are allowed for a paper
2. Paper must be in IEEE format
3. Presentation of the paper will be 8 min and 2 min for queries
4. Last date to submit Paper through Email is 07.04.18
5. Intimation to the candidates through the Email is 09.04.18
6. Mention Name, Phone numbers and Email Ids clearly on the first page of your paper
Web Craft (web design)
1. Maximum of two developers are allowed for a team
2. Only one system will be provided to each team.
3. Before you start you will be given a task and time limit is 20 minutes to download required hyper text.
4. Time duration is one hour.
IQ (Technical Quiz)
1. It consists of 3 Rounds
2. Team size is 3 .
3. Contestants should report 30 min prior to the contest.
1. It is an individual participation
2. All the registered participants are divided into batches , each with four members.
Round - Prelims
At a time one batch (4) members can participate in the Race with 4 laps, who complete the race in first position will be the winner and rest of the three has to quit.
And all the winners from each batch will be sent to the next round .
Round - Semifinal
The same process will be followed here but Race with 3 Laps and only four members will be sent to the finals.
Round - Final
In the finals, the four participants have to compete in the Race with 2 laps only. And who stands in first and second positions will be the winners.
Code War (Code Debugging)
This event will have 3 rounds
Round 1: For all the registered participants exam on C will be conducted and selected candidates will sent to 2nd round.
Round 2: participants should debug the five C programs with medium complexity and who solve three or above within 25 minutes will be sent to 3rd round.
Round 3: participants should debug the three C programs with high complexity and who solve all three within 15 minutes will be the winner.