- PEO 1: To prepare the learners with the fundamental knowledge in applied mathematics, applied sciences and basic engineering subjects in Electrical and Electronics Engineering field to analyze, design, and development of solutions.
- PEO 2: To prepare the learners academically strong with knowledge in innovative designs in power electronics, power systems, electrical machines and simulation, development & testing for offering solutions to meet dynamic changes in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- PEO 3: To prepare the learners successful in modern engineering practice, competitive exams, higher education, training & placements and career guidance to integrate into the local and global workforce, and contribute to the economy of India and to give socio-environmental sustainability.
- PEO 4: To inculcate the learners with technical services, effective communication skills, teamwork, multidisciplinary approach, research and MOUs with premier institutes and industries to align for real time requirements.
- PEO 5: To prepare the learners with life-long learning, ethical, social and behavioral responsibility for successful informed citizenship and leaders in Electrical and Electronics Engineering field.
- An ability to apply fundamental knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- An ability to identify, formulate and solve electrical engineering problems of real time world.
- An ability to design and implement hardware and software schemes involving signal sensing and processing leading to decision making in real time for engineering systems and processes.
- An ability to access, analyze and apply advanced control techniques to interconnected electrical systems and subsystems.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice, advanced research with MOUs.
- An ability to possess an appreciation of professional, societal, environmental and proper use of renewable resources with leadership competence.
- An ability to assess the feasibility, applicability, optimality and future scope of power systems, Power electronics and electrical machines to maintain environment sustainability.
- An ability to understand professional and ethical responsibility of advanced graduate study and informed citizenship.
- An ability to develop confidence to work individually and multidisciplinary teams self education and ability for life-long learning.
- An ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written usage.
- An ability to align with and upgrade to higher education and research activities and technical services to stake holders to meet global challenges.
- An ability to understand project management problems and basic financial principles for a multidisciplinary work.