- PEO-1: To strengthen the learners with the fundamental concepts of applied mathematics, applied sciences and basic engineering subjects to analyze, formulate and solve problems in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- PEO-2: To prepare the learners academically strong with core instruction and the cognizant knowledge in VLSI Design, Embedded systems, Digital Electronics and Communication Engineering, Simulation, Signal and Image processing to cater to the real time requirements.
- PPEO-3: To strengthen learners in all forms of skills for immediate professional practice, MOUs with premier institutes and research centres for employability, higher education, Research and Services for dynamic changes in the field of Electronics and Communications Engineering.
- PEO-4: To prepare the learners with an attitude of lifelong learning, effective communication skills and multidisciplinary approach to meet the needs of industry and society along with environment and sustainability.
- PEO-5: To broadly prepare the learners professionally deft and intellectually adept in skill, knowledge and behavior with effective professional practice, civic leadership, informed citizenship, ethical, social and holistic approach.
- An ability to apply the knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals for the solution of complex problems in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- An ability to design Analog and Digital Electronic Circuits to conduct experiments, analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design a system or process to meet desired needs of stake holders in Electronics and Communication Engineering with state-of-the art knowledge of realistic solutions in globally changing trends .
- An ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written usage.
- An ability to understand professional and ethical responsibility of advanced graduate study and informed citizenship.
- An ability to understand interdisciplinary concepts and fundamentals for project management and Finance.
- An ability to use core knowledge, research, technical services and MOUs necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- An ability to prepare for higher education and life-long learning.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills and modern Electronics and Communication Engineering tools necessary for system design with embedded engineering practice.
- An ability to create and or use Electronics and Communication Engineering related software tools and equipment to analyze VLSI Design, Embedded systems, Simulation, Signal and Image Processing engineering problems.
- k. An ability to apply ethical principles, commit to professional ethics, responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- l. An ability to Function effectively as an individual, or as a member in multidisciplinary teams.