- PEO-1: The Civil Engineering Graduates will be technically adept to specific fields and other disciplines like Physics, Mathematics and Management towards Planning, Design, and Costing. Their technical skills and knowledge will enable them to perform their work with a commitment and quality, timeliness with continuous improvement.
- PEO-2: Interpersonal Skills: Civil Engineering Graduates will be prepared to exhibit effective interpersonal skills in teams and at work place.
- PEO-3: Awareness of Social impact: Graduates will be made aware of causes of impacts due to the development and also to identify remedial measures if necessary.
- PEO-4: Professionalism: Understanding of professionalism, ethics, quality performance, sustainability and allow them to be professional leaders and contributors to society through their problem solving capabilities and executing the work.
- PEO-5: Continuous Learning: Civil Engineering Graduates will exhibit interest in lifelong learning including studies leading to professional licensure or higher studies in engineering that provides for continued development of their technical ability and management skills.
- An appropriate mastery of the knowledge, techniques, skills, and modern tools of Civil Engineering field
- An ability to apply current knowledge and adapt to emerging applications of mathematics, science,
engineering, and technology
- An ability to conduct, analyze and interpret experimental results
- An ability to apply creativity in the design of systems, components, or processes appropriate to program
- An ability to function effectively in the teams
- An ability to identify, analyze and solve technical problems applying civil engineering techniques
- An ability to communicate effectively in all forms
- Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in lifelong learning
- An ability to understand professional, ethical and social responsibilities
- A respect for diversity and knowledge of contemporary professional, societal and global issues
- A commitment to quality, timeliness, and continuous improvement